If you are looking to drive excellence in palliative care in your organization and improve services to people living with life-limiting or life-threatening illnesses, then you may want to host a LEAP course. Our LEAP courses are designed to:
- Equip your teams/organization to provide high quality and integrated palliative care
- Improve collaboration and communication across different professions
- Offer course delivery options that fit your staffs' schedules
Steps to hosting a LEAP course
- Contact Pallium to discuss your organization’s learning needs and to learn about the services offered by us.
- Pallium drafts an agreement for you to review that reflects the conversation.
- Courses are managed through Pallium’s Learning Management system and include:
- Pre-course activities
- Post-course activities
- Commitment to Change contract
- Certification or accreditation
- Courses are delivered by Pallium certified facilitators. If interested, we can certify members of your staff to deliver our courses.