Effective Thursday, September 1st, 2016 for all Pallium LEAP courses. The new LEAP course rates include a copy of the Pallium Palliative Pocketbook, 2nd Edition for physician and non-physician learners. Personal Care Aide pricing does not include a copy of the Pallium Palliative Pocketbook. LEAP Paramedic Includes Pallium Web App.
LEAP Coordinators and Facilitators:
Please ensure LEAP sessions are registered at least 10 business days in advance so that Pallium can ship the correct number of Pallium Palliative Pocketbooks to your organization. Should attendees be permitted to register in less than 10 business days, additional shipping charges will incur for the delivery of Pallium Palliative Pocketbooks, sent to the session coordinator.
|LEAP Courses||Physician||Non-Physician||Personal Care Aide|
|LEAP Paramedic*||Flat rate of $75 for all health care providers|
|LEAP Facilitator Training||Flat rate: $200.00 for all health care providers|
|On Line Products|
|Brain Tumour||English: $45.00
French: No charge. (Limited time offer only)
|Taking Ownership for Medical Professionals||No charge|
|Doodles & Snippets||No charge and available on YouTube|
(* = Includes Pallium Web App instead of Pallium Palliative Pocketbook)
(** = Personal Care Aide pricing does not include a copy of the Pallium Palliative Pocketbook)
Late Cancellation – No Show Policy:
Registration for sessions will close 10 business days prior to the session delivery date.
For cancellations and refunds:
- Less than 11 business days, no refund will be issued
- 11-15 business days, a 50% refund will be issued
- Greater than 15 business days, 100% refund will be issued (less 20% for Pallium Administration Cost fee)
Additional session costs will vary by region, availability of in-kind support and cost recovery for meals, venue, etc. The following guide list items for organizers to consider when planning a LEAP session including the Pallium recommended facilitator rates.
Potential items you may have to budget for
- Meeting space
- Space for up to 25 participants seated at round tables or in a “U” shaped seating
- Option for breakout small group discussion
- Other considerations:
- Tables, chairs, laptops, LCD projectors/screens with sound systems, flipcharts
- Morning coffee break
- Afternoon coffee break
- Facilitators Fees – Pallium recommended Honorarium fees:
- Certified LEAP Facilitator $800/ day
- Certified Paramedic LEAP Facilitator $800/ day
- Certified LEAP Facilitator Coach $900/day
- Master LEAP Facilitators $1 000/day
- Other factors to consider if you opt for a “out of town” facilitator:
- Accommodation and travel
- Advertising and printing
- Registration costs per participant, payable to Pallium Canada
Pallium Canada solely charges for the participant registration fees. Additional logistical costs as outlined above are managed by specific organizations/sites offering the LEAP session.